Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by aadi <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/03 11:54:36 UTC

URL modified to localhost by apache

hi,

i have a webapp running under tomcat on a linux machine named devint01. i
have also built apache http 2.2.4 on the machine and i added the following
proxy pass to apache's config for my application running in the tomcat

ProxyPass /timeRec http://locahost:5080/timeRec
and the reverse proxy pass as well. the problem is when i access the
application thru apache as proxy that is

http://devint01.xxx.com/timeRec i get mis configured url on the page that
results

i.e the register.jsp link shows http://localhost/timeRec/register.jsp from
any machine on the network where i access the devint01 server.

whe i go through the tomcat directly i.e.
http://devint01.xxx.com:5080/timeRec

then all the link start directing to
http://devint01.xxx.com/timeRec/<further URL path........>

pls help .......... i think it is some where in my apache httpd config that
the problem is occuring

Re: URL modified to localhost by apache

Posted by Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group <ru...@vodafone.com>.
This is the wrong list for such questions. Please post it to the users
list. See also

http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html#http-users

Regards

Rüdiger