Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Freddy Mallet <fr...@hortis.ch> on 2008/03/07 14:53:35 UTC

[ANN] Sonar 1.1 Released : Quality Management Dashboard

The Sonar team is pleased to announce the release of Sonar 1.1.

Sonar is a new Open Source (LGPL) Quality Management Dashboard hosted by
Codehaus to monitor java projects.

If you only work on few java projects, we highly encourage people to take a
look or keep using great Open Source tools like Maven Dashboard, XRadar and
QALab but if you want to keep control on 10, 50, 100 or more java projects,
Sonar could be a more suitable solution to fit enterprise's needs.

The particularity of Sonar is to aggregate all quality data in a central
database. This database is populated through a Maven plugin which doesn't
required any change to your pom file.

Take a look at http://sonar.hortis.ch to get a very quick idea of the
current functionalities or challenge our 2 minutes installation guide if you
want to get more.

Sonar is sponsored by Hortis, a Swiss IT company based in Geneva and
specialized in agile methodologies

Enjoy,

--
The Sonar team

Re: [ANN] Sonar 1.1 Released : Quality Management Dashboard

Posted by John Quinn <qu...@gmail.com>.
It's working fine for me

Posted by "CORUM, M E [AG/1000]" <m....@monsanto.com>.