Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ko...@netscape.net on 2003/10/02 22:50:38 UTC

Relocate Root Context

Is there way to point the Root Context to another location?  The default appBase is pointed to "webapps" in server.xml.  I want it to point to maybe /usr/local/apache/htdocs instead of the default /usr/tomcat/webapps.  What is the proper way to do this including the correct syntax?  Please advise.

TIA,
Dan

Re: Relocate Root Context

Posted by Filip Hanik <de...@hanik.com>.
<Context path="" docBase="/usr/local/myroot" debug="0"/>

in server.xml

Filip