Posted to mod_dtcl@tcl.apache.org by "David N. Welton" <da...@apache.org> on 2001/06/29 18:40:39 UTC

more globals gone...

Just about all the globals are gone.  Things may have slowed down just
a bit, as it's now necessary to retrieve the request_rec with
Tcl_GetAssocData.  I attempted to use clientData, but it was giving me
some problems...  I may have another go at it in the future.

I would be especially grateful if people were to test the CVS code
for: speed, virtual hosts.  I'm curious how much of a speed hit it may
have taken, and I'm also curious to hear if it's broken for virtual
hosts.  I'll probably set some up myself in the coming days to try
out, but the more the better.

David N. Welton
   Apache Tcl: http://tcl.apache.org/
     Personal: http://www.efn.org/~davidw/
         Work: http://www.innominate.com/

Re: more globals gone...

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@apache.org>.
davidw@apache.org (David N. Welton) writes:

> I'm curious how much of a speed hit it may have taken, and I'm also
> curious to hear if it's broken for virtual hosts.

Hrm... just puttering around, it looks like it's more or less the
same.  Hopefully that will be born out by further testing!