Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Jean Michel MAISONNAVE <je...@cgey.com> on 2004/03/25 17:01:15 UTC

Axis/apache error -next

Hi

I made a new compilation of xerces 2.5
I put libxerces-c.so and libxerces-c.so.25 in /usr/lib

I still have the following error:
[root@FWSAM00 support]# ./apachectl restart
./apachectl restart: httpd not running, trying to start
Syntax error on line 978 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/libaxiscpp_mod.so into server:
/usr/local/apache/libexec/libaxiscpp_mod.so: undefined symbol:
_ZTIN11xercesc_2_213XMLEntityDeclE
./apachectl restart: httpd could not be started

What should i do?

Plz

Regards
JM