Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Dr Robert Young <rc...@aliconsultants.com> on 2005/06/22 16:17:34 UTC

Older milter-spamc for RH Linux 6.2 anyone?

Does anyone have an old copy of milter-spamc ( the 0.25 or higher
"free" versions" ) lying about they could email as a zipped attachment
along with its associated files?

I was looking to "try it out" w/ spamassassin, but the latest version
from snertsoft  must be licensed and costs $$$. I would like to get a
feel and some idea of its use "before" dishing out hard cash.  I have
already checked, and a time limited "eval"  or "demo" version  is not
available, so I thought one of the later betas might suffice.

I am trying it out on RedHat  6.2 (old as dirt, but it is sufficient
for my tests).