Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by javadiahad <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/14 14:00:58 UTC

unicode paramters problem with commandlink and f:param

hi all
I am using facelets with Apache Myface  I have a jsp page that use utf-8
encoding
I want to use h:commandlink tag with parameters(f:param) form non-western
languages in my page
but it generate numeric version of ascii codes for rendering that .then the
codes is setted in the property of bean  when those are  submitted . I don't
know how use them or decode them  if that's not a bug.

please help me
any help appreciated
thanks