Posted to dev@chukwa.apache.org by Chris Douglas <cd...@apache.org> on 2010/04/24 22:25:01 UTC

Re: releasing Chukwa 0.4

+1

Unit tests passed, MD5 and signature match.

One unit test, o.a.h.chukwa.datacollection.writer.TestSocketTee, seems
to fail intermittently. It is only a problem with the unit test, not
with Chukwa; filed CHUKWA-478.

In addition to posting your key to pgp.mit.edu, it is typical to add a
KEYS file under dist, as in:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/dist/KEYS

The format is described at the top of this document:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToRelease

Alan Gates and Patrick Hunt also +1'd the release on private@ -C