Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Masahiro Sakamoto <ma...@yahoo-corp.jp> on 2020/08/06 02:27:42 UTC

[VOTE] Pulsar Node.js Client Release 1.2.0 Candidate 1

This is the first release candidate for Apache Pulsar Node.js client, version 1.2.0.

It fixes the following issues:
https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-node/milestone/4?closed=1

*** Please download, test and vote on this release. This vote will stay open
for at least 72 hours ***

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), the npm package is provided
for convenience.

The tag to be voted upon:
v1.2.0-rc.1
https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-node/releases/tag/v1.2.0-rc.1

The npm package:
https://www.npmjs.com/package/pulsar-client/v/1.2.0-rc.1

Please download the source files, and follow the README to build
and run the Pulsar Node.js client.
--
Masahiro Sakamoto
Yahoo Japan Corp.

RE: [VOTE] Pulsar Node.js Client Release 1.2.0 Candidate 1

Posted by Masahiro Sakamoto <ma...@yahoo-corp.jp>.
Closing the vote with 3 +1 and no -1.

2 +1 bindings are:
 * Nozomi
 * Hiroyuki

1 +1 non-binding is:
 * Shusuke

--
Masahiro Sakamoto
Yahoo Japan Corp.

Posted by Shusuke Tsuda <sh...@yahoo-corp.jp>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Hiroyuki Sakai <hs...@yahoo-corp.jp>.
+1 (binding)

Checked:
- license
- build
- tests
- produce/consume using npm package

Regards,
Hiroyuki Sakai

________________________________

Posted by Nozomi Kurihara <nk...@yahoo-corp.jp>.
+1 (binding)

Checked:

  *   build success
  *   lisence
  *   install and run the npm package
  *   produce/consume

Thanks,
Nozomi

********************
Nozomi Kurihara

Cloud Platform Development Division
System Management Group

Yahoo Japan Corporation
Kioi Tower, Tokyo Garden Terrace Kioicho,
1-3 Kioicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 102-8282 Japan

TEL +81-3-6898-5866
nkurihar@yahoo-corp.jp