Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alexei Orishchenko <le...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/15 20:12:21 UTC

State problems: contrib:Table in loop

The page contains loop that renders contrib:Table on each iteration (list of
users, orders for each user).
I have problems with pagers of these tables. For example, I go to the 2nd
page in the table for 2nd user but the page isn't changed. Seems, the
Tapestry stores 1 table state for these tables.

Any thoughts how to store separate state for each table / fix pager problem?

Re: State problems: contrib:Table in loop

Posted by Steve Shucker <ss...@vmsinfo.com>.
You need to specify the "tableSessionStoreManager" property.

If the loop iterates over something that's stored in the session anyway,
you can add a Serializable field to that object (or wrap it in another
object containing this field) and implement the two methods of
ITableSessionStoreManager to load and save the state there.  It's not
always an appropriate solution, but it is the easiest.

-Steve