Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Anam Ali Khan <an...@yahoo.com> on 2012/02/28 15:32:27 UTC

[users@httpd] Static content switching in Apache

Hello,

I would like to implement following configurations in Apache web server:

	1. Static content switching (forwarding) of files in Apache to lightweight web servers -> Servers like thttpd/lightttpd
	2. Responce should be return directly by those lightweight web servers.

Waiting of your prompt responce.

Thank you
Anam

Re: [users@httpd] Static content switching in Apache

Posted by Anam Ali Khan <an...@yahoo.com>.
I think forwarding a request from Apache will not create any overhead.

If I use mod_proxy then how could i verify that response is return by the lightweight webserver (thttpd)

Waiting for reply

Regards,
Anam

Posted by Jaco Kroon <ja...@uls.co.za>.