Posted to proton@qpid.apache.org by Montana Low <su...@omniref.com> on 2015/01/06 06:00:48 UTC

You're invited to be a moderator on Omniref

Hi,

I'm building a Ruby documentation community that allows users to ask questions about code and help generate documentation. Since you're a gem creator, I'd like to offer you moderation controls which allow you to edit or delete comments on your gem. You can claim your privileges here:

https://www.omniref.com/claim/35202/YAJja5jfvn0W5F3H1QKm3O09aV0sfATDS3-PJBogyCU

You'll become a moderator for:
  https://www.omniref.com/ruby/gems/qpid_proton

If you'd like to invite other programmers to help moderate, feel free to share this link with them for the next 7 days, or if you like what you see, I'd be grateful for a link to these docs in your README.

Thanks!
Montana

P.S. This is the last email you'll receive about Omniref, unless you create an account.