Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Thomas Haas <th...@softwired-inc.com> on 2000/06/07 18:10:53 UTC

xml.jar in ant shell script

Hi

As far as I can see, Ant is using JAXP (jaxp.jar, parser.jar). The ant
scripts (bin/ant, bin\ant.bat) are still adding xml.jar to their
classpath. Is here some cleanup missing?

- tom

RE: xml.jar in ant shell script

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
Thomas,

I posted a patch a while ago for this (message 1182). It has not been
applied (no surprise).

Conor

--
Conor MacNeill