Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/08 12:26:42 UTC

Updating Wiki entries

Hi,

As 1.3 has just been released :0) I thought it appropriate to make an effort
to upgrade some documentation in an attempt to drag parts of the wiki into
the 1.3 era.

In particular the following link is broken [1](404)
The eclipse tutorial [2] needs updating slightly to accommodate new releases
of both eclipse and Nutch
The task list needs revised to accommodate significant changes from 1.2 -
1.3
Some of the cmd line options [4] require expansion and clearer definition.

If it is OK I will make an attempt to firstly bring this material up-to-date
in the near future before moving on to other parts of the wiki.

[1] http://nutch.apache.org/apidocs/index.html
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/RunNutchInEclipse1.0
[3] http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/TaskList
[4] http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/CommandLineOptions

--
*Lewis*

Re: Updating Wiki entries

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Great idea! Let us know if you need anything.

This is the correct url for the apidocs:L
http://nutch.apache.org/apidocs-1.3/index.html