Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Mr. Document Service" <mr...@yahoo.com> on 2003/06/12 21:17:00 UTC

Re:Re: support of xml attributes - Level of XML Schema support?

What WS Vendors are not support XML Schema <xsd:attributes .../>?
Are there particular XSD data types that AXIS WSDL processor
can not handle as an attributes value?

This goes back to my original question regaeding level of support for
all required XML Schema Part-I: Structure and and XML Schema Part-2:
Data Types question in the Wed 6/11/2003 email:

Re: XML Schema Data Types support in AXIS

It is not clear if AXIS has all required XML Schema data type support.
If it does not then I wonder if IBM will fix this in the AXIS commercial
version. Else AXIS is not more than just a prototyping not a commercial
viable WS run-time environment.

Michael Zurke <mi...@web.de> wrote:
it's not that i already got a problem with axis. as i said..i just heard about
that direction of lacking support of attributes for releases in the future.
how about that?

mischa

Can you send me the XML schema sample you have that may not
work with AXIS WSDL/Java ?

Michael Zurke wrote:
hello,

i heard that some ws-tool-vendors do not support attributes in xml schema. i
also heard that axis will go in the same direction. does anybody have some
information about how the future will look like regarding this point. in need
that information to keep the compatibility of my xml-schemas with further
versions of axis.

thanx,

mischa