Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Sekhar Nadella <sh...@mastercard.com> on 2001/09/05 16:49:15 UTC

.net client for apache/soap service??

Hi,

I have installed apache/soap 2.2 on both weblogic 6.1 and websphere 3.5.2.
I was able to call my deployed webservices on both servers using a java
(apache/soap) client.
Now here are my questions...
1. what additional software(except MSSoap toolkit) I need to write .net
client?
1. How to write a .net client or a VB6 (with MSSoapToolkit) client for my
apache/soap webservices?
2. Do I need to make any changes to my existing apache/soap to make it
available for .net clients?
3. I came to know that we have to generate WSDL to make .net client to
access my apache/soap webservice. How to generate wsdl from my java class?
     I have installed IBMWebServices DE, But problem is it uses apache/soap
2.1(some classes are removed from 2.1 and new added in 2.2). Is there any
workaround(by making changes to existing code) to make use of
apache/soap2.2 in WSDE?
4. where to place the WSDL file? and how to use it? How the client code
using WSDL looks like?

Your helps/suggestions/directions are highly appreciated.
Apologies for such a long post...and also for my English.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Sekhar Nadella