Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Arch_Bytes <he...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/07 15:47:29 UTC

Updated JAR files problem

Hey guys, I just updated my jar files from myfaces-api.jar to
myfaces-api1.1.5.jar or something like that. Then all of a sudden my submit
function does not work. It keeps having a javascript error...

form has no properties
oamSetHiddenInput("linkDummyForm", "autoScroll", "0,0")adminHome.jsf (line
91)
oamSubmitForm("linkDummyForm", "adminMenu:_idJsp1", undefined,
undefined)adminHome.jsf (line 128)
onclick(click clientX=0, clientY=0)

ack! i have no idea what im supposed to do! thanks in advance!

-Arch_Bytes

Re: Updated JAR files problem

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
If your old version was considerably old (maybe 1.1.3 or older? I
don't remember the exact changeover date), then you were probably
using implicitly created dummy form components around certain sets of
components, like menus.

That implicit form creation no longer happens, and you probably need
to explicitly create the h:form containing those items.