Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Peter Veentjer - Anchor Men <p....@anchormen.nl> on 2005/06/15 10:40:58 UTC

RE: tapestry plans - absolutely newbie question

Have you checked Jakarta-tapestry Wiki?

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-tapestry/

________________________________

Posted by Alexandru Popescu <th...@evolva.ro>.
#: by Alexandru Popescu's words the mind was *winged* :#
> Some additional infos:
> my project is gonna start in aprox 2 months from now; the book is about 3.0 version so it would take
> time to figure out all the changes between 3.0 and 4.x series; meanwhile, as you may expect I have
> to drive some prototypes with another possible approaches.
> Finally, I should say that the product is quite large so it will not allow me at a later moment to
> switch.
> I hope now my question seems more appropriate than in the initial (non) context it was presented.
>
> i would very much appreciate any feedback from the users (and mainly) developers of Tapestry.
>
> thanks in advance,
> :alex |.::the_mindstorm::.|

I saw this appearing 3 times. Sorry about it, but I am not sure what was causing this. Please
forgive the `flood´.

:alex |.::the_mindstorm::.|

Re: tapestry plans - absolutely newbie question

Posted by "Brian K. Wallace" <br...@transmorphix.com>.

Re: tapestry plans - absolutely newbie question

Posted by Alexandru Popescu <th...@evolva.ro>.
#: by Peter Veentjer - Anchor Men's words the mind was *winged* :#
> Have you checked Jakarta-tapestry Wiki?
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-tapestry/

Yes. This would help me clarify the changes planned for 4.0 (added to JIRA). But I couldn't find any
info about the schedule. Is it there and I haven't seen it?

:alex |.::the_mindstorm::.|