Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Ashutosh Kumar <as...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/17 13:13:44 UTC

Plotting of K Means cluster

I have Spark program for generation of K means cluster.
How can I use data from KMeansModel and show it graphically on Zeppelin ?

Thanks
Ashutosh

Re: Plotting of K Means cluster

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Ah here's link with few example. note that Helium in this notebook is part
of future plan.

https://www.zeppelinhub.com/viewer/notebooks/aHR0cHM6Ly9yYXcuZ2l0aHVidXNlcmNvbnRlbnQuY29tL0xlZW1vb25zb28vemVwcGVsaW4tZXhhbXBsZXMvbWFzdGVyLzJCMlhLRkNETS9ub3RlLmpzb24

Thanks,
moon

Posted by Ashutosh Kumar <km...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ankur and Moon

Posted by Ashutosh Kumar <km...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Moon.

Regards
Ashutosh

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi Ashutosh,

Posted by Ashutosh Kumar <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi Moon,

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi Ashutosh,

Posted by Ankur Jain <an...@yash.com>.
Hi Ashutosh,

Refer below URL…

https://www.zeppelinhub.com/viewer/notebooks/aHR0cHM6Ly9yYXcuZ2l0aHVidXNlcmNvbnRlbnQuY29tL2ZlbGl4Y2hldW5nL3NwYXJrLW5vdGVib29rLWV4YW1wbGVzL21hc3Rlci9aZXBwZWxpbl9ub3RlYm9vay8yQU1KSkMxWVcvbm90ZS5qc29uHi

Regards,
Ankur

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 5:43 PM, Ashutosh Kumar <as...@gmail.com>> wrote:
I have Spark program for generation of K means cluster.
How can I use data from KMeansModel and show it graphically on Zeppelin ?
Thanks
Ashutosh

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to YASH Technologies and/ or its Customers and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at info@yash.com and delete this mail from your records.

Re: Plotting of K Means cluster

Posted by Ashutosh Kumar <as...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ashutosh Kumar <as...@gmail.com>.