Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Gabe Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2023/05/04 07:53:20 UTC

Mac M2 performance

My Intel laptop fell and my screen broke. That was my impetus to buy a new MacBook Pro. I just bought an M2 MacBook Pro and I figured I’d profile compiling Royale. Here’s what I got:

A full compile of Royale including the compiler (i.e. ant all) took:

Total time: 6 minutes 52 seconds

A compile of all the frameworks (i.e. ant) took:

Total time: 6 minutes 7 seconds

Harbs

Re: Mac M2 performance

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
I do the same.
Just run "ant" in the most specific folder.

Re: Mac M2 performance

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Re: Mac M2 performance

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.