Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Joakim Erdfelt <jo...@intalio.com> on 2011/10/14 22:15:52 UTC

Is accumulo-user list active yet?

Been migrating a product that uses hbase over to accumulo, is this the right
place for discussion?
(This list is not listed on
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/#incubator )

--
Joakim Erdfelt
joakim@intalio.com

http://webtide.com | http://intalio.com
(the people behind jetty and cometd)

Re: Is accumulo-user list active yet?

Posted by Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com>.
Ok, if it's possible, tar.gz up all your accumulo logs (yes, everything, on
every machine), and your bulk directory.  Send it to me privately... if it's
too big to mail, contact me and we'll set up a different way to exchange the
files.

It's probably something simple, but if it isn't telling you why, that's not
good.

-Eric

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Billie J Rinaldi <bi...@ugov.gov>.
wrote:

> On Oct 14, 2011, at 1:23 PM, Billie J Rinaldi wrote:
>
>> On Friday, October 14, 2011 4:15:52 PM, "Joakim Erdfelt"
>> <jo...@intalio.com> sent:
>>> Been migrating a product that uses hbase over to accumulo, is this
>>> the
>>> right place for discussion?
>>> (This list is not listed on
>>> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/#incubator )
>>
>> This is the right place! Not sure why it's not listed.
>
> File a Jira! :)

I think it was just waiting for us to send some messages; accumulo-user is in the archives now.

Billie

Re: Is accumulo-user list active yet?

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.