Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Mato Mira, Fernando" <Fe...@dialog.com> on 2003/05/27 15:55:13 UTC

No way to extend XSP/JSP classpath?

Hello,

  I'm using Cocoon 2.1m2. Is there a way to specify directories
that must be searched for classes or must I always build jars
and put them in the cocoon lib folder?

Thanks

--
Fernando D. Mato Mira       matomira@acm.org
Thomson Dialog

E-MAIL NOTICE:
This message (plus any attachments) is confidential and may be subject
to lawyer-client privilege.  Use without permission is strictly
prohibited.

Re: No way to extend XSP/JSP classpath?

Posted by Roger I Martin PhD <hy...@hypernexinc.com>.
With your packages as folders under classes.

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.
You can also use WEB-INF/classes if you only want to avoid making
jars.  Look in cocoon.xconf and web.xml for additional classpath.
I'm not sure if this is available within xsp though.

Geoff