Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Wanda Belvin <WB...@blackboard.com> on 2001/05/01 00:00:03 UTC

RE: os-hpux/7595: Sorry, but we cannot grok "hp9000_803-hpux10.20 "

The following reply was made to PR os-hpux/7595; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Wanda Belvin <WB...@blackboard.com>
To: "'Wanda Belvin'" <IM...@blackboard.com>,
        "'marc@apache.org'" <ma...@apache.org>,
        "'apache-bugdb@apache.org'"
	 <ap...@apache.org>
Cc: "'apbugs@Apache.Org'" <ap...@apache.org>
Subject: RE: os-hpux/7595: Sorry, but we cannot grok "hp9000_803-hpux10.20
	"
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 14:48:46 -0700

 Apache Group,

 I managed to figure out the format to get Apache to configure on the HP
 here.  I just had to adjust the Configure file in the src directory.  Do you
 want the entire fine or just the additions and changes?

 Wanda