Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Delange <de...@telfort.nl> on 2014/07/28 21:32:32 UTC

JCarousel and DynamicImageResource link not working

Hi, after 2 years I'm almost ready with my website and strugling with the
last thing: I have a page which contains a JCarousel with multiple images
(jpg). A customer should click on a photo and then see the picure in a
normal format. The photo's are stored on another location on disk and a
retrieved with a DynamicImageResource. It almost works fine. The pictures
are shown on screen, the carousel displays them but after clicking on the
picture the system say the picutre is not found. Looking at the html  source
i can see the the link is wrong. But HOW TO FIX A GOOD LINK??

java code
			Link link = new Link<String>("imageLink"){
				@Override
				public void onClick() {
				}

			};
			MyImage myImage = new MyImage( imageName );
			Image image =  new Image("image11"  , myImage );
			link.add(new AttributeModifier("href", "main" ));
			link.add(image);
			parent.add(link);
the generated html is
            	<li>
                	  <main>
<../page?1-IResourceListener-form-imageContainer-mycarousel-rv-1-imageLink-image11>

                </li>

Re: JCarousel and DynamicImageResource link not working

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 10:32 PM, Delange <de...@telfort.nl> wrote:

> Hi, after 2 years I'm almost ready with my website and strugling with the
> last thing: I have a page which contains a JCarousel with multiple images
> (jpg). A customer should click on a photo and then see the picure in a
> normal format. The photo's are stored on another location on disk and a
> retrieved with a DynamicImageResource. It almost works fine. The pictures
> are shown on screen, the carousel displays them but after clicking on the
> picture the system say the picutre is not found. Looking at the html
>  source
> i can see the the link is wrong. But HOW TO FIX A GOOD LINK??
>
> java code
>                         Link link = new Link<String>("imageLink"){
>                                 @Override
>                                 public void onClick() {
>                                 }
>
>                         };
>                         MyImage myImage = new MyImage( imageName );
>                         Image image =  new Image("image11"  , myImage );
>                         link.add(new AttributeModifier("href", "main" ));
>                         link.add(image);
>                         parent.add(link);
> the generated html is
>                 <li>
>                           <main>

This is very strange.
You use AttributeModifier but "main" is used as a html tag instead of as a
value of an attribute.
>From "DynamicImageResource" I understand this is Wicket 1.4 or older.
Did you solve the issue ?