Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Dupinder Singh <du...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/04 01:47:06 UTC

Problem in resolving tika parser in Gradle projects

Hi Tika,

My project is gralde based, so I was trying to resolve the build as you
described in your documentations, but this is not resolving the dependency.

dependencies {
    runtime 'org.apache.tika:tika-parsers:1.24.1'
}

Please have a look, or please suggest me how to use this.

PS: I already have tika-core dependency in my project, Tika core was also
resolved using Gradle.

Re: Problem in resolving tika parser in Gradle projects

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.
On Thu, 4 Jun 2020, Dupinder Singh wrote:
> My project is gralde based, so I was trying to resolve the build as you
> described in your documentations, but this is not resolving the dependency.
>
> dependencies {
>    runtime 'org.apache.tika:tika-parsers:1.24.1'
> }

That looks like it ought to be fine, either as runtime or compile

What error do you get? What repository are you pointing at?

Nick