Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2018/06/27 09:46:14 UTC

MW extracting the examples into an own project in svn?

Hi folks!

We got some great examples for meecrowave and Sven Ruppert has also a Vaadin8 and Vaadin10 example in the loop.
The question is whether we want to add this to our meecrowave main project or move all the Examples to a separate project under meecrowave?

E.g. https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openwebbeans/meecrowave-examples/trunk

wdyt?

LieGrue,
strub

Re: MW extracting the examples into an own project in svn?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.
I've now created a GIT repo for the examples.

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/openwebbeans-meecrowave-examples.git

Will move the sources tomorrow and also add Svens example PR for Vaadin.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.