Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com> on 2007/07/04 01:52:05 UTC

Re: [Trinidad] Skinning of tr:outputLabel

We don't have a skinning hook or component attribute to do that.

- Jeanne

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Feel free to open one.

Providing a patch for the renderer will speed up this

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [Trinidad] Skinning of tr:outputLabel

Posted by Zarick Lau <za...@gmail.com>.