Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by Tang Yong <ta...@cn.fujitsu.com> on 2012/02/14 15:53:58 UTC

About ACE's startup behind http proxy

Hello DEV Team

While I build and start the ace from trunk, if having http proxy,
ace can not startup normally. So, I googled the
problem(http://team.ops4j.org/browse/PAXRUNNER-286)
and found that if modifying the
ace-target-devserver\target\org.apache.ace.target.devserver-0.8.1-
incubator-SNAPSHOT-distribution\ace-devserver's run.bat file with the
following:

call java -Dhttp.proxyHost=XXXX -Dhttp.proxyPort=YYYY -jar
pax-runner.jar --autoWrap --workingDirectory=. scan-dir:ace-bundles
scan-dir:required-bundles scan-file:file:conf/platform.properties %1 %2 %3

then, the ace's server can startup normally.

So, I wish that ace's website can add this to the ace's faq.

--Best Regard!

--Tang