Posted to dev@tez.apache.org by Jonathan Eagles <je...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/06 20:42:51 UTC

Tez 0.9.1 Release

There has been a number of significant contributions as well as bug fixes
that haven't made it into an official release.

Is there interest in the community for a new release soon? Also, is there
any here interested in being the Tez 0.9.1 release manager?

Just wanted to start this conversations to start discussions around release
content and interested parties.

Regards,
jeagles

Re: Tez 0.9.1 Release

Posted by zhiyuan yang <sj...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jonathan and Kuhu! I'll start preparing a release candidate.

Thanks!
Zhiyuan

Re: Tez 0.9.1 Release

Posted by Jonathan Eagles <je...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tez 0.9.1 Release

Posted by Kuhu Shukla <ks...@oath.com.INVALID>.
+1 for the release plan.

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 5:58 PM, <sj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Are we waiting for voting on release plan, or I can start making release
> candidate?
>
> Thanks!
> Zhiyuan
> > On Nov 6, 2017, at 5:25 PM,   <sj...@gmail.com> <sj...@gmail.com>
> <sj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > +1 for 0.9.1 release. I can help make the release candidate.
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Zhiyuan
> >
> >> On Nov 6, 2017, at 12:42 PM, Jonathan Eagles <je...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> There has been a number of significant contributions as well as bug
> fixes
> >> that haven't made it into an official release.
> >>
> >> Is there interest in the community for a new release soon? Also, is
> there
> >> any here interested in being the Tez 0.9.1 release manager?
> >>
> >> Just wanted to start this conversations to start discussions around
> release
> >> content and interested parties.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> jeagles

Re: Tez 0.9.1 Release

Posted by sj...@gmail.com.
Are we waiting for voting on release plan, or I can start making release candidate?

Thanks!
Zhiyuan
> On Nov 6, 2017, at 5:25 PM,   <sj...@gmail.com> <sj...@gmail.com> <sj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> +1 for 0.9.1 release. I can help make the release candidate.
>
> Thanks!
> Zhiyuan
>
>> On Nov 6, 2017, at 12:42 PM, Jonathan Eagles <je...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> There has been a number of significant contributions as well as bug fixes
>> that haven't made it into an official release.
>>
>> Is there interest in the community for a new release soon? Also, is there
>> any here interested in being the Tez 0.9.1 release manager?
>>
>> Just wanted to start this conversations to start discussions around release
>> content and interested parties.
>>
>> Regards,
>> jeagles

Re: Tez 0.9.1 Release