Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2006/06/14 19:12:18 UTC

Re: [drlvm] what I'm doing...

On 14 June 2006 at 20:59, "Denis Sharypov" <de...@gmail.com> wrote:

> the patch that makes the DRLVM work with the latest Harmony class libraries
> is published:
> It works fine with the current Harmony sources and may be applied and
> commited right away.

I have a question about the patch.  Why are the "patches" for
URLClassLoader.java and MSGHelp.java being maintained outside the
classlib tree?  Are they not generic fixes?  Is there a reason why they
shouldn't just be applied to the classlib svn?

Regards,
 Mark.

Re: [drlvm] what I'm doing...

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
Please don't do anything with this.

I'll patch classlib when I'm comfortable with what I'm doing.

geir