Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Frank Otto <ot...@delta-barth.de> on 2009/01/29 11:28:41 UTC

build custom jetspeed 2 authorization

hi,

I have an application with users, roles and so one. How can I replace
jetspeed database authorization with my own authorization mechanism?

has someone an example?

kind regards,

frank

Re: build custom jetspeed 2 authorization

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Jan 29, 2009, at 2:28 AM, Frank Otto wrote:

> hi,
>
> I have an application with users, roles and so one. How can I
> replace jetspeed database authorization with my own authorization
> mechanism?
>
> has someone an example?

You can replace services in Jetspeed via Spring. The authorization
services are replacing in 2.1.3, albeit a little complicated IMO

Best to start reading here:

http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/guides/guide-security.html
http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/components/jetspeed-security/arch.html
http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/components/jetspeed-security/atz-jaas.html

But if you are not familiar with Spring it can get a little deep