Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by neo anderson <ja...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2009/10/02 10:20:35 UTC

Re: Bean editor model for User already contains a property model for property 'account'

You are right. I think this is the scenario issue. I should use other way
(e.g. intermediate bean) for gethering User information.

Thanks for all your help. That helps me have better understanding on related
Tapestry mechanism.

I appreacite it. : )