Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Par Nagi <na...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/27 05:42:55 UTC

AXIS2 Sandesha 2: Failure when loading Rampart/Rahas or when security header element is added programmatically

Hi,

Sandesha2 fails when either Rampart or Rahas modules are loaded. Even
if we don't load these, if we add security headers in the SOAP message
using

   OMElement samlToken = ...
    client.addHeader(samlToken);

then Sandesha2 fails. If I comment the addHeader out then Reliable
Messaging works fine.

Are there any work arounds to allow wsse header entries appended to
the header programatically (or using Rampart) and still have RM work?

Appreciate any information.

- Nagi