Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/19 03:18:02 UTC

something about the bi-weekly meeting

Hi everyone,

We are hosting bi-weekly meeting (every 9 PM on Sunday, in +8 time zone),
and welcome to join.

Justin and the Board have pointed out that the discussion should be public
and should be brought back to the mailing list.

Now I put everything on the wiki.

The agenda and meeting minutes can be got from [1].

The meeting language: Chinese if all attendees are Chinese native speaker,
English if at least one attendee is not a Chinese native speaker.

The meeting minutes language: English

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IOTDB/Bi-weekly+meeting

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Re: something about the bi-weekly meeting

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

> I will join tomorrow afternoon for listening your proposal and if you
have a roadmap for 2021.

Welcome. But we have no consensus about the roadmap for 2021.  Many system
requirements are proposed along with the development.

> How does it compares to influx in terms of performance?

see [1].

> Do you have a preproduction site?

As far as I know, many companies have used IoTDB in their production
environment. What does "prepoduction site" mean?

> Which is the state of interop with ML tools?

This is a good question. I think this is just beginning..  look forward to
your idea.

[1]
https://iotdb.apache.org/UserGuide/Master/Comparison/TSDB-Comparison.html

Best,
-----------------------------------

Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com> 于2020年12月19日周六 下午11:38写道:

AW: something about the bi-weekly meeting

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi all

I think this discussion actually belongs to dev and not to private ;-)

But I agree having recordings is cool, but I also think perhaps some people are then hesitant to join.

Chris

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Willem,

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.