Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Benjamin <be...@netyantra.com> on 2005/03/21 14:39:58 UTC

[users@httpd] 43 Identifier removed : couldn't grab the accept mutex

Hello everyone,

Installed Apache 2.0 recently.

I get this error of identifier removed on some occasions.

This has happend when my server was running. Apache is one of the
servers i run along with others.
So, i dont remove any shared memory / semaphores until I have to bring
the server down. So, its kinda confusing, as to who n wot wud be cleanin
up the semaphore array.

Is it a conflict of semaphore keys?
What is the semaphore key used by Apache?

--

Benjamin Jacob.

Disclaimer :
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission to whom it is
addressed, or have received this transmission in error, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmission
is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately and delete this e-mail
from your system. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission, which cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, arrive at wrong address or contain viruses. If verification
is required please request a hard-copy version.  This e-mail contains only the
personal opinions of the sender and does not represent an official
communication from NetYantra of any manner.

Re: [users@httpd] 43 Identifier removed : couldn't grab the accept mutex

Posted by Benjamin <be...@netyantra.com>.
N ya.. me installed ver 2.0.53.. latest.. isnt it?