Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by vi...@gerling.de on 2001/11/28 12:15:21 UTC

XSL file not found

Hi,

when trying to generate the ".fo"-file using the command
>>> java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -IN C:/fop/data.xml -XSL
C:/fop/style.xsl -OUT C:/fop/output.fo

I get the error message
>>> XSLT Error (javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException): File
"C:/fop/style.xsl" not found.

When I try "/fop/style.xsl" instead of "C:/fop/style.xsl" (and the same
syntax for the xml-file), it's all OK. But how can I use a XSL-stylesheet
from a different drive ?

Thanks and regards
Viktor Keimes