Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Murali Nagendranath <mm...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/28 14:13:36 UTC

cTAKES DATA DICTIONARY

Hi folks,

One thing I think would be really helpful for new users would be to have a
data dictionary that describes the definition of each Type and Fields.
 This could be a simple html table that we could link to.

Since there is already a TypeSystem.xml that contains the features and
descriptions, I was thinking we could create an easy xslt>html template and
have things maintained in one place.

If people think this is a good idea, I can try to take a first stab at it.

--Murali

RE: cTAKES DATA DICTIONARY

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Try Refreshing now. (Tried with Chrome, Safari, IE..)
I also had to set the mime:type on the svn repo for the xsl file as well.
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-type-system/src/main/resources/org/apache/ctakes/typesystem/types/TypeSystem.xml

Re: cTAKES DATA DICTIONARY

Posted by Dmitriy Dligach <dm...@childrens.harvard.edu>.

mimetype:https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-type-system/src/main/resources/org/apache/ctakes/typesystem/types/TypeSystemDescription.xsl