Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com> on 2012/05/12 21:56:14 UTC

Heads up: merge HDFS-3042 branch next week?

Hi all,

I'd like to merge the HDFS-3042 (auto-failover) branch back to trunk
next week. There are a few improvements still up on JIRA against the
branch, but it's mostly done and we have been QAing it for over a
month, including some testing at customer sites.

Over the next day or two, I'm going to make sure all the test cases
pass and there are no new findbugs/warnings introduced by the branch.
Meanwhile, I wanted to give the heads up that I plan to call a vote
really soon.

Thanks
-Todd
--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera

Re: Heads up: merge HDFS-3042 branch next week?

Posted by Eli Collins <el...@cloudera.com>.
+1   Sounds great Todd.

Posted by Uma Maheswara Rao G <ma...@huawei.com>.
That's great news Todd. Even we also have started testing HDFS-3042. It works well.

+1 for your merge plan.

Thanks,
Uma