Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Joe San <co...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/27 14:35:22 UTC

Camel OSGi Blueprint Question

With the maven archetype for Camel blueprint, I created my project. I can
see from the generated pom.xml file the following comment:

 <!-- to generate the MANIFEST-FILE of the bundle -->

What I did after generating my project is added additional dependencies.
Now I want to make those dependencies be defined in the above generated
pom.xml file. I do not want to enter them manually. Is there a way to do it
automatically from the command line?

Regards,
Jothi

Re: Camel OSGi Blueprint Question

Posted by Joe San <co...@gmail.com>.
Ok. A maven clean install made it all available in the Manifest.MF file.

Regards,
Jothi