Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Andreas L Delmelle <a_...@pandora.be> on 2007/03/01 11:57:00 UTC

Re: [SPAM] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

On Feb 28, 2007, at 19:53, Tyndyll wrote:

Hi Tyndyll,

> I've often been told that I'm special :)
>
> I dumped the data in because the example called for a lump of data to
> generate 35 pages. I'd prefer to use 0.93 so its time to adapt to
> survive :)

Just FYI: I did a little follow-up on this on fop-dev@, and it seems
to be a problem with scalability of the text-layout-algorithm. In
your case, putting each of the scene-blocks in your example in its
own fo:block already avoids the error.

Note that I did alter the FO to use linefeed-treatment="preserve".

The result looks as good as can be expected.

Cheers,

Andreas