Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gautham Pamu <ga...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/23 01:27:13 UTC

m2 how to package nonjava project as zip file

Hi Everyone,

I have a none java project, I would like to package the project as a zip
file.Are there any plugins to create this zip file.
Do I have to use the antrun plugin for it or are they any plexus archiver
plugins which can create a zip file.

        <zip destfile="${ant.project.name}.zip" duplicate="fail">
             <fileset dir="${basedir}">
                 <exclude name="${ant.project.name}.zip"/>
                 <exclude name="build.xml"/>
                 <exclude name=".*"/>
             </fileset>
        </zip>

--
-Gautham Pamu

Re: m2 how to package nonjava project as zip file

Posted by Arik Kfir <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gautham,

I recommend you take a look at the assembly plugin, at
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/

Hope this helps,
  Arik.

--