Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Ryan Fowler <rw...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/20 04:35:37 UTC

BUILDR-251

Hi,

I attached a spec/fix patch for BUILDR-251. I didn't see a way to reopen the issue so I thought I'd send a quick note to this list to make sure someone saw it. If the patch needs more work, let me know.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR-251

Thanks,

Ryan

Re: BUILDR-251

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 7:35 PM, Ryan Fowler <rw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I attached a spec/fix patch for BUILDR-251. I didn't see a way to reopen
> the issue so I thought I'd send a quick note to this list to make sure
> someone saw it. If the patch needs more work, let me know.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR-251

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the patch and the notice since I didn't get any notification from
Jira...  I've now applied your patch.

cheers,
alex