Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/25 00:31:08 UTC

Re: ApacheCon 2005 San Diego

On 7/21/05, Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  I've already submitted one:   "Dealing with Enterprise Database Challenges
> in an Object Oriented Application".
>
>  Or, a shorter title:  "Introducing iBATIS"  ;-)

Did you hear back from the planners yet, Clinton?

They accepted one of my Struts presentations, but passed on my .NET
talks. Though, I might try to get a .NET BOF together.

-Ted.

Re: ApacheCon 2005 San Diego

Posted by Nathan Maves <Na...@Sun.COM>.
Hey if you make is to Denver I would love to chat :)

Denver is a great city if you have never been here!

Nathan

Re: ApacheCon 2005 San Diego

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.