Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Raja Nagendra Kumar <Na...@tejasoft.com> on 2009/09/02 04:12:25 UTC

Fetch properties with name matching to a regular expression

Hi,

Does Ant API has any property query mechanism to find the declared
properties either by regular expression value.

Currently I am looking to read all the properties with name dID,
irrespective of case ie.. did, dId etc..

We could definitely write our own wrapper.. if some thing already exists..
considering to use that.

Regards,
Raja Nagendra Kumar,
C.T.O
www.tejasoft.com
-Offshore Java Product Services Excellence

Re: Fetch properties with name matching to a regular expression

Posted by Raja Nagendra Kumar <Na...@tejasoft.com>.
Thank You Jeffrey.. this is exactly what I am looking far..

Re: Fetch properties with name matching to a regular expression

Posted by Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>.

http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTypes/propertyset.html