Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Vlachogiannis Evangelos <ev...@aegean.gr> on 2003/06/04 15:21:27 UTC

Change Portlet tile from VM customizer

Hi all,

I am using the DatabaseBrowser portlet which I have extended. What I am
trying to do is to be able to change the portlet psml title from its
customizer. Any ideas pls??

Thnxss,
Vangelis

How to get involced in Jetspeed

Posted by Leif Nygaard Eilertsen <tc...@stofanet.dk>.
Yesterday I wrote to Jason about getting involved in the development of
Jetspeed. But, he's no longer working on Jetspeed. So, here goes in the
public forum....

I have spent the last few days getting to know Jetspeed - since my boss
mumbled something about a Web Portal.

Parts of this process was very rewarding. Others were VERY frustrating. At
one point I had my right foot aimed at the dog (he's fast). I noticed that I
was rewriting, not overriding, a large number of the HTML in the Velocity
elements, just to get some compliance with the HTML 4.01 specification.

I would like very much to get involved in the development of Jetspeed,
perhaps in the area mentioned above. I thing I can contribute with years of
experience in that particular field.

But, I have to confess. I do not have a lot of experience with CVS. I have
used it a l o n g time ago, but during the last 6-7 years we have worked
with Rational ClearCase.

I have done some "work" allready: a localization of Jetspeed properties to
danish.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Leif Nygaard Eilertsen

RE: Change Portlet tile from VM customizer

Posted by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com>.
Take a look at how it's done in the default customizer (CustomizeAction).

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/