Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by tgh <gu...@ia.ac.cn> on 2012/12/19 09:17:09 UTC

答复: can I use hbase with hadoop2 together

Thank you for your reply
And I use hbase and hadoop2 together for the R&D purpose,
You say, I need to have 2 sets of config files, why, and 2 set which two
ones,

Could you help me
Thank you
-----------------------
Tian Guanhua

Posted by tgh <gu...@ia.ac.cn>.
Thank you for your reply
And I use hbase and hadoop2 together for the R&D purpose,

And
Why to set two config files and for which two ones,
My mate tell me that hadoop2 have many good feature , and hadoop2 is a new
version, so I want to try it with hbase,

But how to use them together , could you help me
Thank you
Tian Guanhua