Posted to dev@systemml.apache.org by Matthias Boehm <mb...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/01 20:45:34 UTC

Re: SystemML 1.0 release timeline

After multiple runs of our perftest suite over 80MB-800GB with Spark 2.1
and 2.2, with and without codegen, as well as with and without compression,
we found and fixed quite a number of issues. However, there are a couple of
remaining performance issues with sparse maxpooling operations, so I would
recommend to defer the RC1 for a couple of days until these issues are
fixed as well.

Regards,
Matthias