Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ray Pitmon <rp...@digitalcyclone.com> on 2003/04/14 22:30:11 UTC

[users@httpd] ErrorDocument 400 directive being ignored

Hello,

I'm using both 1.3.22 and 1.3.27 (from Redhat RPMS), running on RH6.2

I have this in my httpd.conf file:

ErrorDocument 400 /400.html

but it ignores it.  However both these work:

ErrorDocument 404 /400.html
..and..
ErrorDocument 400 "Here is my error message

So.. I know that the ErrorDocument directive itself works, and even to
redirect to a local file, just not if its a 400.

I can not find anything that says specifically that a 400 error can't be
redirected to a local file (but can display an error?)

Is this a bug or feature or something..?

thx everyone in advance, and I apologize if this has been addressed
recently,

-Ray