Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> on 2006/11/13 22:50:52 UTC

where shall I check in a nightly build script

Hi,

I plan to create a nightly build script and a wrapper to invoke the nightly build script via cron.

My question is : shall I create a new "subproject" under http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant called for instance build with subdirectories tags, trunk, branches ? How does one create such a structure ? Does one simply go

mkdir build/trunk
mkdir build/branches
mkdir build/tags

and then
svn add build/trunk build/branches build/tags ?

Regards,

Antoine

Re: where shall I check in a nightly build script

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.

Conor MacNeill wrote:

> you can combine that into
>
> svn mkdir build/trunk ...
>
> Will this build everything (antlibs and core)? Is that why it will be
> its own project? Seems reasonable.

Yes, I plan to build ant and the antlibs.

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@apache.org>.