Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "valerian.merkling" <va...@capgemini.com> on 2014/10/02 11:09:46 UTC

Camel CXF and CXF.XML

Hi !

There is something i don't understand about camel and cxf.

While trying to secure my camel cxf endpoints, I found and example using
<httpj:engine-factory>

It need its attribute "bus" to be set, and if i make no mistake it have to
be defined with that kind of bean

<bean id="cxf" class="org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBus">

usually found in a cxf.xml.

But i don't understand why it is the first time i need to to this. With no
security, I have a lod of cxf endpoints working well, so I guess that cxf
bus already exist, right ? What do I have to do ? Define an otherone in a
cxf.xml file ?

Thanks for you help !

Regards,

Valerian Merkling